Win an author signed copy of Aditya Mukherjee's, "Boomtown"!
Contest - "Boomtown"
in association with Rupa Publications
Thank you for the participation! The contest is closed. We have aggregated the points given by the judges, the likes and comments.
And the winners are (in descending order of points)...
- Archana Tiwari
- Ajay Rao
- Prashanti Pandit
- Anurag Ranjan
- Snigdh Shreya
Your rich old uncle has just passed away. The good news is that he has left you all his money. The bad news is that you only get it if you open and successfully run your own restaurant.
How will the winners be decided?Here is the system by which we will give points :
- Each comment and like on the entry will count for 5 point
- Our editors will choose the top 5 entries. Each editor's choice entry will get 30 points
The total points of your entry will be the sum of all the three points above. We will give prizes to the top 5 entries by total points.
What are the rules?
- Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted. Only the first entry will be considered valid
- The contest is open till July 18th 2013. Entries made after that will not be considered valid
- The winners will be declared on July 19th 2013
Aditya Mukherjee's "Boomtown"
"I’m going to start a restaurant chain. I found this amazing cook in Chandni Chowk…"
As JJ embarks on his grand entrepreneurial journey, he convinces two others to join him—Roy, a disgruntled engineer, and Sheetal, a feisty single mother who works in the hotel industry. Join the team as they travel from the crumbling Mughlai kitchens of Chandni Chowk to the trendy upmarket eateries of Gurgaon, from the corporate corridors of venture capitalists to the crummy offices of property brokers.
Will they realize their Great Entrepreneurial Dream? Or will Khan Mian, legendary chef and Jaaved’s grandfather, hell-bent on protecting his heritage and his traditions, thwart their plans?