Giveaway - The Forbidden Daughter
5 lucky winners win a copy of
"The Forbidden Daughter" by Shobhan Bantwal
Set in the sensual richness of India, Shobhan Bantwal's gripping new novel asks: Where can a woman turn when her life's greatest blessing is seen as a curse?It's a girl! For most young couples, news of their unborn child's gender brings joyful anticipation. Not so for Isha Tilak and her husband, Nikhil. They already have a beloved daughter, but Nikhil's parents, hard-wired to favor male children above all, coldly reject little Priya at every turn. Vain and selfish, they see female grandchildren as burdens, and would just as soon never meet the one growing in Isha's belly. Even the obstetrician agrees, going so far as to suggest the unthinkable, throwing Nikhil into a rage--and changing Isha's life forever...
What are the rules?
- The contest is open from Dec 1st, 2015 to Dec 3rd 2015.
- The contest is open for Indian residents only. The prize will be shipped to an Indian address only.
- The winner will be declared by Dec 5th, 2015. The winner will win a copy of The Forbidden Daughter by Shobhan Bantwal.
- If a contestant earns entries through invalid email ids, we will cancel their participation. Such contestants will be eliminated from the contest.
How to participate and maximize your chances to win:
The mantra to win the contest is - "The more entries you gain, the greater your chance to win".Some important tips and information :
- Refer a friend : You can get 3 points for every friend who participates through your referral. So get as many friends as possible to participate. However, remember to do this through the contest widget only, else your referral will not be tracked.
- Earn entries through all the options to increase your chances.