Win a copy of Tanuja Chandra's Bijnis Woman!
Maximize your chances to winHere is the system by which we will give points :
- Wittier the comments, our editors will like it more.
- Get as many comments and likes on your giveaway response.
What are the rules?
- Multiple entries from the same person will not be accepted. Only the first entry will be considered valid
- The contest is open from May 15, 2017 till May 19, 2017. Entries only within this period will be considered.
- The winners will be declared by May 31, 2017
About the book, Bijnis Woman
A masaledaar mix of fact and fiction, action and emotion, drama and passion—these strange, funny, intriguing tales from small-town Uttar Pradesh have been passed orally from one generation to the next. They are likely to make one exclaim, ‘This couldn’t have happened!’ even as the narrators swear they are nothing but pure fact.
The bizarre chronicle of a lazy daughter-in-law, the court clerk who loved eating chaat, two cousins inseparable even in death, a blind teacher who fell in love with a woman with beautiful eyes and other wild tales from Bareilly, Lucknow, Hapur, Badaun, Sapnawat and Pilibhit, places big and small, in that fascinating part of India called Uttar Pradesh.
How to participate and win
Write below the wittiest, funniest, most interesting and unique habits of people from UP.
5 best entries will win a copy of Bijnis Woman by Tanuja Chandra