Giveaway - The Wedding Photographer
Each one of us has atleast one photographer buddy - who is always clicking away, at birds, at crowds, at buildings, at the unlikeliest of daily objects in which they see beauty that others can't.
Tweet : Tag that friend(s) of yours who loves photography & tell us what you like most about them! Tag @indiabookstore and @penguinindia and use the hashtag #PhotoDost.Click to Tweet & Participate
What will you win
5 winners will each be sent a copy of The Wedding Photographer.
How to participate:
- Tweet using #PhotoDost and tag @indiabookstore and @penguinIndia.
- Ask your followers to RT. The more you share, the more your followers respond, the higher your chances to win!
- The 5 biggest influencers (i.e. the ones who tweet the most AND whose followers respond to his/her tweets the most, via RTs/favourites) during the contest period will be declared the winners.
Tweet: Tag your camera-crazy yaar n tell us what you love about him/her, and you cud win prizes! @indiabookstore @PenguinIndia #PhotoDost
What are the rules?
- The contest is running on 11th to 13th May 2016 on Twitter, from 12:30PM until 6PM.
- The contest is open to only Indian residents.
- One participant can tweet as many times they want.
- Only tweets/RTs containing the hashtag #PhotoDost will be counted.
- Two winners will be announced each day of the contest.
- The winners will each be required to send his/her shipping address in India, to which the prize will be shipped by us.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence regarding this matter will be entered into.
About the book - The Wedding Photographer
On a seventeen-hour-long flight, a chance upgrade to business class lands journalist Risha Kohli next to handsome young real-estate tycoon, Arjun Khanna. What’s more? Risha has been moonlighting as a wedding photographer and her next assignment is Arjun’s sister’s wedding: the most talked-about social event of the year!
But Arjun doesn’t trust journalists and suspects that this smart, sexy and incredibly spunky girl is only using their mutual attraction as a ploy to invade his privacy for a newspaper scoop. And Risha, unaware of Arjun’s personal demons, is worried that this irresistible boy’s unnerving behaviour will jeopardize her biggest professional gig so far.
What follows is a rollercoaster of snarky quips, sizzling chemistry and simmering drama amidst a Big Fat Punjabi Wedding.
Read an excerpt from the book