Giveaway - Yama's Lieutenant
Congratulations to all the winners.
Thank you all for your enthusiastic participation.
5 winners will each be sent a signed copy of "Anuja Chandramouli's Yama's Lietenant"
What are the rules?
- The contest is open from June 15th, 2016 to June 17th, 2016.
- The contest is open for Indian residents only. The prize will be shipped to an Indian address only.
- The winner will be declared by June 22nd, 2016. The winner will win a copy of Yama's Lieutenant by Anuja Chandramouli.
- If a contestant earns entries through invalid email ids, we will cancel their participation. Such contestants will be eliminated from the contest.
How to participate and maximize your chances to win:
The mantra to win the contest is - "The more entries you gain, the greater your chance to win".Some important tips and information :
- Refer a friend : You can get 3 points for every friend who participates through your referral. So get as many friends as possible to participate. However, remember to do this through the contest widget only, else your referral will not be tracked.
- Earn entries through all the options to increase your chances.
About the book - Yama's Lieutenant
What Happens When the Forces of Hell, Heaven and Earth Collide? The inhabitants of the thousand hells of Yama have broken free from their prison and vowed to wreak havoc on the heavens, the earth and hell. Agni Prakash, a young man whose world has been turned upside down by the death of his twin sister, Varu, has been enlisted to stop these forces and be Yama's very own lieutenant. As the mythical world clashes with his own, Agni discovers a manuscript left behind by his sister. Will he be able to uncover the secret behind his sister's writings and thus save the world?